Downloads and resources
The following downloads and resources are available for free use.
- Signal Tide representative image (1418 × 1418 pixels, 72dpi)
Spectrogram image excerpt from the signal of the LES-1 satellite, showing the gaps in transmission approximately every four seconds, and the ‘tilt’ in the signal caused by the doppler shift of the signal as the LES-1 crosses the sky.
- Kovács/O’Doherty portrait (3723 × 2793 pixels, 72dpi)
Kovács/O’Doherty, tracking satellite signals, Stolzenhagen, Germany, May 2017.
- LES-1 Satellite, 11.09.2016 (YouTube)
Excerpt from the signal of the LES-1 satellite, derived from I/Q data recorded in September 2016, in Lunow-Stolzenhagen, Germany.
- LES-1 Satellite, 11.09.2016 (expanded full-screen view) (YouTube)
Same as above, with on-screen monitoring data visible.
- Signal Tide excerpts playlist (SoundCloud)
Excerpts from audio used in the installation. The first track is based on the sacred harp hymn Fleeting Days, the second track is an excerpt from audio derived from the signal of the LES-1 satellite.